SciFi Vision will be holding a contest tonight for Common Law to win the awesome prize pack below. This time we are doing something different. During the east coast airing of Common Law on USA Network, I will be tweeting questions throughout the episode for a total of ten. The first five people to email SciFi Vision with the correct answers will be entered into a drawing to win the prize pack*. You can use the contact form or send me a direct email at jlruby[at]scifivision.com. Please use the subject "Common Law Giveaway." Details of the prize, provided by USA Network are after the jump.
Common Law Prize Pack
Wes and Travis are cop partners with a big problem: each other. Everyone knows that the first step to making a relationship work is clear communication. While Wes and Travis learn how to talk it out, here are some key pieces necessary to open the channels of communication and keep the conversation flowing.
- Custom Carryall: Make the most of your partnership with these communication-enhancing items conveniently packed in this sturdy canvas tote.
- Tiebreakers: Flip these chips to settle a disagreement.
- Do-It-Yourself Therapy Table Topics: Play your cards right to keep the conversation flowing.
- POP Phone: To help you keep in touch when you're apart.
- Everlast Boxing Gloves: Duke it out when words just don't cut it.
Email SciFi Vision either through the contact form or directly to jlruby[at]scifivision.com with "Common Law" Giveaway in the subject.
Follow @scifivision on Twitter
Tweet or RT about the contest and include a link to the site
*If no one gets all 10 correct answers, by Friday 5/18/12 11:59 p.m. eastern, I will choose from the first 5 best scores.