Starting September 12th, SciFi Vision was once again lucky enough to be invited to a press day for a Midnight, Texas
set visit in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The NBC series is based around Charlaine Harris' book series.
The setup of the schedule was different this time. For the first day, we interviewed the first set of cast members and then visited the backlot, ending with a catered Mexican dinner. The following day we interviewed the remaining cast members as well as the new producers. We also had a guided tour of the set interiors, as well as of the costume van. Both days we got to watch scenes being filmed from the monitors in the Cartoon Saloon.
Below, please find links to all of the articles that have been published so far for the event. This page will serve as a landing page and will continue to be updated.
Based on the best-selling book series by Charlaine Harris, Midnight, Texas
premieres its second season Friday, October 26th on NBC. The town of Midnight is home to supernatural creatures that feel a pull to the town. It's a place they feel safe and can be themselves while they hide from the outside world.
This season brings the mysterious arrival of two new characters, Kai Lucero (Nestor Carbonell) and his wife Patience (Jaime Ray Neuman), who open a hotel in town, the Crystal Desert, which will bring in outsiders and threaten the balance of Midnight. This of course doesn’t sit well with the Midnighters. There also may be more to the couple than there at first seems.Day One - Backlot and Interviews
- includes an overview of interviews with Nestor Carbonell (Kai), Peter Mensah (Lem), Arielle Kebbel (Olivia), and Jason Lewis (Joe), as well as exclusive cast photos. Also included are a few photos from the backlot, including exterior shots of the new hotel. **Coming Soon**
Day Two - Set Visit and Interviews
- includes an overview of interviews with François Arnaud (Manfred), Dylan Bruce (Bobo), and Parisa Fitz-Henley. Also hear what costume designer Daniela Moore and other crew had to say, as well as an overview of an interview with executive producers Eric Charmelo and Nicole Snyder. Also included are some exclusive cast photos, and a few from the set, including some new locations. **Coming Soon**Photo Galleries:Set Photos - Day One
- Photos of the backlot of Midnight, Texas
from day one. Most are exterior shots, as most of the buildings on the street are facades only. (77 photos)Cast Photos Day One
- Photos of the cast during round table interviews from day one. **Coming Soon**Set Photos
- Day Two - Photos of the set of Midnight, Texas
from day two. Most are of the set interiors, though there are a few exterior shots from the backlot again as well. **Coming Soon**Cast & Cast Photos
- Day Two - Photos of the cast and crew of Midnight, Texas
from day two. **Coming Soon**
Stay tuned for the full interviews with the cast and producers near the season premiere, as well as more details about the set. There will also be a run down of the scenes we saw filmed for 208 and 209, after the episodes air.**This article will continue to be updated**